In this course, you will :
- Learn about the various materials and techniques that will be used throughout the course. The figure-eight and larks-head macramé knots, as well as the winding embroidery thread method, are examples of this.
- Learn how to tie adjustable knots and experiment with various colour combinations.
- demonstrates how to make even more daring variations on the necklaces made in the previous unit.
- demonstrates how to apply the various techniques learned throughout the course to other wearable accessories
1. The Basics for Making Necklaces
- Materials and Tools
- The Figure Eight Knot
- The Larks Head Knot
- The Winding Technique
2. Making the Three Necklaces
- The Mood Board
- The Elspeth Necklace
- The Maud Necklace
- Colour Combination Techniques
- The Ann Necklace
3. Bigger and Bolder Designs
- Bold Elspeth and Maud Necklace
- Ann Necklace Changes