In this course, you will learn:
- Many people have a love-hate relationship with email.
- Studies have shown that the average businessperson spends more than a dozen hours a week writing emails.
- Every detail, from grammar to tone to timing, impacts your reputation and personal brand. Join Dr. Daisy Lovelace as she shares tips to strengthen your email skills and shape a positive online reputation.
- Email: An extension of your brand
1. Quick Tips For Effective Emails
- Selecting the audience for your email
- Timing your email message
- Using BCC in email
- Rarely reply all in email
- Choosing a subject line for your email
- Help email readers communicate
- Editing your email
- Email grammar
- Using approachable language in email
- Reader-friendly email formatting
- Strike the right tone in emails
- Phrases to avoid in email
- Common things that annoy email readers