In this course, you will :
- save time and reduce communication frustration.
- explain circumstances when sending an email is necessary and / or appropriate.
- identify situations when sending or retrieving emails is not acceptable.
- create an email subject line which accurately describes the message's content.
- consider visual components of an email, in order to enhance comprehension.
- determine who should (and should not) receive copies of emails - in CC or BCC.
- know how to manage situations where an email reaches the wrong people.