In this course, you will :
- Master beginner C# concepts, like variables, "if" statements, and arrays.
- Detect collisions, receive user input, and create player movements.
- Create power-ups including triple shots, laser beams, speed boosts, and shields.
- Apply shaders that transform your game backgrounds.
- Create enemies with basic AI behavior.
- Collect and destroy game objects.
- Implement sound effects, background music, and particle effects.
- Activate and use Unity’s Team Collaboration service.
- Navigate the Unity Engine and discover unique features like the Asset Store.
- Deploy your game to over 20 web or mobile platforms.