In this course, we will look at how to use observational tools and other techniques to generate ideas, as well as how to distinguish between good and bad ideas. The goal is to choose a business idea that you are both passionate about and has real market application.
By the end of this course Learners will be able to:
- create a resource inventory from which they can assess and create market opportunities;
- seek out market opportunities that align with personal interests and abilities; and
- Assess potential ideas to determine which have the greatest commercial and personal potential.
1. Tools for ideation.
- Intro to Ideation
- Are You Ready For Ideas?
- The Power of Observation
- The Power of Play
2. Intro to Design Thinking Methodology
- Design Thinking Methodology
3. Intro to Customer Discovery
- Intro to Customer Discovery
- What is Customer Discovery?
- Customer Discovery Plan