In this course, you will :
- Create insightful and actionable business ideas.
- Understand the business dynamics that influence idea generation.
- Look for potential opportunities in four different sections of the business value chain.
- Learn about the five types of core innovation and how to use them.
- How to evaluate their skills, passions, hobbies, and interests objectively.
- Understand the distinctions between business types and which one to pursue.
- To generate ideas, use common techniques such as problem identification.
- To create ideas, use advanced techniques such as disintermediation, local modifiers, and market enablers.
- Learn how to implement new, disruptive business models such as SaaS, sharing economy, and PWYW.
- Create business concepts that are not only specific but also comprehensive.
- Rapidly evaluate and re-prioritize ideas using 5 dimensions.
- Jumpstart Strategies - Start coming up with ideas right now!
- Laying the groundwork
- Making it fit
- Ways of coming up with ideas
- Business models
- Evaluate & test
- Idea advice & commentary
- Playing with the web app *LIVE*