In this course, you will :
- Learn general forecasting tools that can be used in a variety of forecasting situations. It will describe some methods for benchmark forecasting, methods for determining whether a forecasting method has made adequate use of the available data, and methods for determining forecast accuracy.
- Consider some methods for dealing with more complicated seasonality, as well as how to extend ARIMA models to allow other information to be included in them.
- Exploring and visualizing time series in R
- Benchmark methods and forecast accuracy
- Exponential smoothing
- Forecasting with ARIMA models
- Advanced methods