In this course, you will :
- Recognize and use demographic, cognitive, and experiential diversity as a tool for problem solving in an organisation.
- In order for a diverse organisation to thrive, implement and promote inclusive practises.
- Create and shape an organization's spaces, environments, and behaviours to ensure the belonging of all its members.
- Examine why diversity without inclusion is not enough
- Understand what covering is and why it happens
- Apply inquiry to inclusion
- Fundamentals of Diversity
- Cognitive and Experiential Diversity
- Diversity and Belonging in Businesses and Organizations
- Diversity with Inclusion in Organizations