In this course, you will learn :
- XPath for Selenium
- XPath from basic to advance
- Writing XPath with axes, relative to other elements, different XPath functions and best practices.
- SVG, iframe, ShadowDOM, invisible DOM and all the complex scenario with real time example.
- Locate ANY element on the page with XPath
1. Introduction & basic concepts of XPath
- What is XPath?
- How to write an XPath and what are the XPath functions?
- What is the right platform to write & verify XPath and install SelectorsHub
2. Writing normal XPath and relative XPath with advanced concepts
- Write XPath using XPath functions.
- Learn to write Relative XPath with Axes?
- Learn to write Relative XPath without axes.
3. XPath for special types of Elements
- Learn to write XPath for SVG Elements.
- Learn to write XPath for Shadow DOM Elements.
- Learn to write XPath for iframe elements and iframe.
- Learn to write XPath for invisible dynamic Elements.
4. Tips and tricks
Tips and tricks to save time while writing XPath!!