In this course, you will :
- Discover the importance of organisational governance and risk management. You will first investigate organisational strategy and culture.
- learn about enterprise risk management and risk governance
- Learn how ethics, risk tolerance, and legal requirements all play a role in risk management.
- After completing this course, you will have the risk governance skills and knowledge required for the CRISC examination.
1. Organizational Governance
- Organizational Strategy
- Organizational Risk
- Organizational Structure, Roles, and Responsibilities
- Risk Governance Policies
- Assets and Business Processes
2. Risk Governance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- 3 Layers of Defense - Defense in Depth
- Legal, Regulatory, and Contractual Requirements.
- Risk Appetite