In this course, you will :
- Understand the importance of compounding growth, the factors that influence goal setting, such as retirement savings, and how much money you need to save now to achieve future goals
- The course will assist students in considering not only individual goals such as retirement, but also how those goals fit into your overall financial picture.
- How preparing for emergencies can help you stay on track with your financial goals.
- This course is intended for anyone who has debt, is considering taking on debt, or wants to better understand debt as part of a larger financial picture.
- The course will assist you in assessing your current debt situation and understanding the various options for debt repayment.
- This course will give you the knowledge you need to feel confident in the investment decisions you make for yourself and your family.
- Understand your money and take actionable steps to improve your financial management in the future.
- Introduction to Personal Finance
- Saving Money for the Future
- Managing Debt
- Fundamentals of Investing
- Risk Management in Personal Finance