In this course, you will :
- Understand and critique global business theories, globalisation, political and economic systems, ethics, and international trade law.
- Use national culture models in international marketing and human resource management.
- Understand the methods for organising international logistics and supply chains, as well as the risks associated with foreign currency exchange.
- Analyze and evaluate the various modes and methods by which businesses can participate in global markets.
- International Business Context
- International Business and Culture
- International Business Operations
- International Business Venturing Abroad