In this course, you will :
- The Foundations block consists of five courses in which we get our hands dirty with Data Science, Statistics, Code, SQL Programming, and some domain-specific knowledge. These courses lay the groundwork for us to sail through the rest of the journey with minimal difficulty.
- The technique block will teach us the fundamental methods used in Data Science and Analytics, which will assist you in approaching any problem.
- Moving on to the next topic in the Data Analytics course, this Domain Exposure block will provide a window into real-life problems from various domains and teach how to solve them using Data Science and Analytics principles.
- The final topics in this Data Science and Business Analytics online course are visualisation and insights. This block will assist you in representing data in the most effective ways for easy consumption and quick insight extraction using Tableau.
- Data Science Foundations
- Data Science Techniques
- Domain exposure
- Visualization and insights
- Career Assistance: Resume building and Mock interviews
- PG Certificate from UT Austin and Great Lakes