In this course, you will :
- Identify and categorise best practises in business analysis.
- Determine the worth of good requirements.
- Sort the four types of requirements.
- Determine the essential skills required of business analysts.
- Describe the tools that are used in business analysis.
- Explain how the role of today's business analyst is changing.
- Discuss the impact of SDMs such as Waterfall, Iterative, and Agile on business analysis activities.
1. What Is Business Analysis?
- Business Analysis - An Overview
- Strategic, Tactical, and Operational Business Analysis
2. What Are Requirements?
- Requirements Defined
- Business Requirements
- Stakeholder Requirements
- Solution Requirements
- Transition Requirements
3. Business Analysis Techniques
- An Introduction to Business Analysis Techniques
- What Tools Are Used?
- What Techniques Are Used?
4. Business Analysis and Software Development Methods or Life Cycles (SDM/SDLC)
- An Overview of Business Analysis and SDM/SDLC
- Business Analysis in Waterfall SDM
- THE BA Role in Iterative SDM
- Agile Projects and Business Analysis