In this course, you will :
- Discover why Cognitive Behaviour Therapy is so-called, how it has evolved and what techniques can be used for immediate results..
- Understand the essential cognitive-behavioural techniques in a way that you can envisage using them, and prepare to practice doing so..
- Upon completing the course, students will be able to use basic CBT principles to facilitate prompt changes in the perspective of others..
- At the end of the course, students will have an established understanding of how to communicate more effectively with all types of people..
- Students will leave this course understanding the inherent connection between thoughts, emotions, beliefs and human behaviour..
- Students will leave this course with a good understanding of how basic Cognitive Behaviour Therapy principles can be applied in day-to-day life..
- IMMEDIATE ACTION: Put the various Fundamentals of CBT resources that are provided within the course into practice with others right away..
- PLUS: Get access to our excellent online peer support community where you can practice your newfound CBT skills immediately!.