In this course,
- You will learn practical CBT based tools and techniques that you can use with clients, in your personal life, career or relationships right away..
- The course demonstrates the practical application of CBT in any professional helping relationship (counselling, pastoring, parenting, managing etc)..
- You will learn how to plan a session with your client and some tips on how you set take-away tasks for clients to complete outside of session time..
- You will be shown exactly how to break through people's limiting self-philosophies to help them live more empowered and autonomous lives..
- Learn to establish healthy professional boundaries with your clients and create an environment that's conducive to helping them realise their goals..
- Understand how to facilitate the positive transformation of how people think, feel and behave when pursuing their goals or objectives in life..
- You will learn to understand the primary motivations and reasonings behind most forms of behaviour (both productive and destructive behaviours)..
- You will be shown how to carry out CBT practice sessions and also understand a useful framework for structuring your sessions with others..
- You will learn about how the mind processes day-to-day experiences and transforms your interpretation of them into emotions, fears, passions, actions and ultimately, outcomes..
- This course will teach you how to become more self-aware of (and improve) the way that you communicate, alongside the psychology behind these communication styles..
- This comprehensive training course is packed full of professionally produced CBT resources, which will enable you to start coaching people immediately after completion..
- PLUS: Get access to our great online FB community and practice your newfound skills right away. On completion of the course, you can also apply to join Achology: The Academy for Modern Applied Psychology..