In this course, you will :
- Work with data structures, manipulate data, use APIs, web scrape, and use R Studio and Jupyter to perform basic R programming tasks.
- JupyterLab allows you to create relational databases and tables, load data from CSV files, and query data using SQL and R.
- Finish the data analysis process, which includes data preparation, statistical analysis, and predictive modelling.
- Data visualisation libraries such as ggplot, leaflet, and R Shiny can be used to communicate data analysis findings through data visualisation charts, plots, and dashboards.
- Introduction to R Programming for Data Science
- SQL for Data Science with R
- Data Analysis with R
- Data Visualization with R
- Data Science with R - Capstone Project