In this course, you will learn :
- Learn how to use Illustrator and After Effects to make your motion graphics come to life. Learn everything there is to know about using vector lines to create animations and using them to create a lively online presence.
- Discover how to make vector lines from your drawings.
- Explore themes, styles, and existing references to learn what makes a good sticker.
- Then, import the vectors into After Effects and figure out how to animate them.
- how to render animations and make GIFs
- Learn Alex's tips for increasing the visibility of your motion graphics through the use of tags and keywords.
- What Will We Do in This Course?
- Definition of Theme and Details
- Style Research and Existing References
- Techniques in After Effects for Creating GIFs
3. Digitisation and Animation
- Vectorization in Illustrator
- Importing Illustrator Files into After Effects
- Working on After Effects
- Preparing the GIF with Photoshop
- Share on Social Media
- How to Use Stickers and Tips for Future Projects