In this course, you will learn :
- How to plan and design your own greeting card collection, as well as how to print and market them.
- Explore each stage of the design process, picking up analogue and digital skills along the way.
- Discover her path to becoming a well-known illustrator.
- Explore the artists who inspire her and the books she read as a child that still have an impact on her today.
- Learn about the materials you'll need to make greeting cards.
- Discover the greeting card market and make a mood board for your collection.
- Learn how to format your card designs using Photoshop or your preferred image-editing software.
- Investigate the printing process and learn about paper stocks, quantities, and ecological principles to consider.
- Learn the fundamentals of starting a greeting card business, as well as how to market and sell them on an online store.
1. Getting Started
- Materials and Software
- Trends, Inspirations and Mood Boards
- Your Creative Style
- Cards and Content
- Hand Drawn Typography
2. Creating Your Final Artwork
- Ideas, Thumbnails and Composition
- Digitally Importing and Refining Your Sketch
- Adding Colours, Textures and Details
3. Printing and Marketing
- Formatting Your Cards
- Printing Your Cards
- How to Sell Your Cards and Market Yourself