In this course, you will learn :
- how to use Photoshop and After Effects to turn ordinary portraits into one-of-a-kind artwork
- Experiment with digital tools to capture the essence of your subject without the use of words to explore the possibilities of abstract portraits.
- Learn how to decode artwork and identify the various elements and techniques that went into its creation.
- Investigate how to make gradients and patterns in Photoshop. Then, practise using the Stamp Tool, adjustment layers, and blending mode before applying what you've learned to make two different portraits.
- Use Photoshop and After Effects to add unique touches to your artwork and create a frame-by-frame PNG animation.
- how to use filters, gradient maps, and other techniques to make your work more abstract
1. Getting Started
- Decoding the Style
- Materials and Plugins
2. Creating Portraits
- Gradients and Patterns
- Adjustment Layers, Blending Modes and Finalize
- Starting in Photoshop
- Edit in AE with Displacer Pro
- Photoshop Actions
- Editing Variations
- Animate in AE
3. Final Effects and Exporting
- Exporting in Different Formats
- How to Make Your Work More Abstract