In this course, you will :
- Discover how to put your creative ideas into action by designing chocolate textures. Make your own flavours, mix colours, and, most importantly, enjoy your unique confections.
- Learn about the ingredients, materials, and tools you'll need to work safely and efficiently.
- Learn how to make a Lego mould and texture it with baking paper.
- Understand how to work with chocolate and how to temper it properly.
- Learn how to prepare your chocolate chips for your terrazzo design by mixing colours.
- Learn how to make a modern concrete-inspired slab design by adding charcoal to chocolate.
- Learn how to make your own silicone mould from an object of your choosing, going through each step to perfectly cast your object and fill it with chocolate.
- Explore various methods of presenting your work and storing it. Finish the course by learning how to pair chocolate with various foods and beverages to create interesting combinations.
1. Getting Started with Chocolate, Colours and Mold Making
- Introducing Materials and Setting Up Your Cooking Space
- Making a Mold
- Chocolate Basics: Knowing Our Main Ingredient and Tempering the Chocolate
- How to Mix Colours and Textures and Colour Palette Overview
2. Creating Our Chocolate Designs
- Making a Terrazzo Design Slab
- Making a Concrete Design Slab
- Making a Marble Design Slab
- How to Cast an Object in a Silicon Mold
3. Posting, Presentation and Tasting!
- How to Store, Transport and Package Your Work Sustainably
- How to Pair and Taste Chocolate