This is the first in a series of courses helps prepare you for a position as an entry-level IT Support Specialist. This course will introduce you to the world of information technology, also known as IT. You'll learn about computer hardware, the Internet, computer software, troubleshooting, and customer service, among other aspects of information technology. This course covers a wide range of IT topics in order to provide you with an overview of what is to come in this certificate programme.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- understand how the binary system works
- assemble a computer from scratch
- choose and install an operating system on a computer
- understand what the Internet is, how it works, and the impact it has in the modern world
- learn how applications are created and how they work under the hood of a computer
- utilize common problem-solving methodologies and soft skills in an Information Technology setting