In this course, you will :
- Sort, filter, slice, pivot, and graph using a Tableau Public, a free version of the market leading visualization tool..
- Combine multiple data sources using joins, blends, and unions..
- Create bar charts, pie charts, and line graphs..
- Create calculated fields with conditional logic..
- Map your data to quickly detect geographic variation..
- Create a dynamic dashboards combining multiple worksheets..
- Create trendlines and understand the relevant statistical metrics such as p-value and R-squared..
- Create forecasts with prediction intervals, accounting for seasonal variability..
- Take two full-length practice exams for the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate Exam..
- Use publicly available data to create visualizations on topics that interest you - anything from the economy to the Olympics..