In this course, you will :
- Download for free and install and run the full version of Tableau Public, the BI and analysis software..
- Be able to create analyses, such as line charts, stacked bar charts, or geographic analyses using maps..
- You will also be able to show an overview using dashboards, and tell a story using storyboards..
- You will be able to format numbers and dates, and add labels, tooltips and animation..
- You can also become used to more advanced features, such as Calculated Fields, Parameters and Hierarchies..
- By the end of the course, you will, with some experience, have the knowledge to take (and pass) the Tableau Qualified Associate certification.