In this course, you will learn
- Connecting to various data sources, and cleaning up data
- Joining multiple datasets (Union, Blending, cross database Joins and many more)
- Visualizing the data as Charts, Graphs, Maps, Plots etc.
- Tricks and tips to tell a simple and effective story using data.
- The concept of Tableau Database or Fast engine (Extracts)
- Visual Analytics, Drilldowns, Sorting, Grouping, Set and Cluster creations, Filtering of data, Parameters, Tooltips, Annotations, Reference lines
- Enhancing or switching your career in the field of Data Science and Analytics
- Packaging your report into a Dashboard.
- Playing with Geographical data types and using Maps in Tableau
- Writing very complex and powerful calculations like aggregate calculations, Date, Logical, String, Number and other types of calculations.