In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use a summary card, the difference between a sample and a population, and how to calculate and visualise variance, standard deviation, and confidence intervals.
- explore the use of various measures of centre and spread and how they should be used in Tableau
- Learn how to use dinosaur data to find the best trend line, describe the trend model, and predict future observations!
- Investigate two more sophisticated statistical techniques: forecasting and clustering. Forecasting assists you in detecting recurring patterns in your time-series data and forecasting how these patterns will change in the future.
- Univariate exploratory data analysis
- Measures of spread and confidence intervals
- Bivariate exploratory data analysis
- Forecasting and clustering