In this course, you will learn:
- To have a better understanding of important concepts and theories in strategic management.
- To identify the components of the strategy and put them together in a logical order.
- How to assess your industry's (evolving) structure.
- Internal resources and capabilities should be renewed or expanded, especially during periods of significant technological change.
1. UNPACKING THE PROCESS OF STRATEGY
- Strategy Concept
- Strategy Process
2. ANALYZING INDUSTRY STRUCTURES
- Industry Analysis
- Strategic Group Analysis
3. DEVELOPING INTERNAL RESOURCES
- Internal Resources
- Dynamic Capabilities