In this course, you will :
- Understand the difference between auditory, visual, kinesthetic and reading/writing learning.
- Know how to work with the LEITNER system and create a LEITNER box.
- Use the psychological concept of loss aversion to motivate and discipline you.
- Use more than 100 study techniques in order to pass exams easily.
- Improve your memory through the place technique.
- Master the art of sync and reciprocal teaching.
- And use apps, workstation-strategies and other kinds of techniques in order to become a better students.