In this course, you will learn :
- An experienced Montessorian will teach you the do's and don'ts of good story telling as a parent or teacher.
- The detailed video will assist you in deciding which stories to read to your children. There are also some examples of good stories.
- How to make up your own stories based on your children's interests and needs.
- Storytelling is a skill that can be learned rather than an art form. It is critical to select the appropriate stories. The age of the child is an important consideration.
- More than understanding what should be included in a story or rhyme, it is critical to understand what should not be included when telling stories to children.
1. Comprehensive lesson on Story-telling and Rhymes
Introduction to Stories and Rhymes
Comprehensive lecture on Criteria for Story telling...
Write your own Story and Rhyme