In this course, you will :
- Learn about basic probability concepts such as random variables (beginning with the classic coin flip example), mean and variance, probability distributions, and conditional probability.
- Investigate two crucial probability results: the law of large numbers and the central limit theorem.
- Introduce three more binomial-related distributions: the normal, Poisson, and geometric distributions.
- Investigate the relationships between linear and logistic regressions as probability and statistics applications in data science.
- Let's start flipping coins
- Calculate some probabilities
- Important probability distributions
- Probability meets statistics