In this course, you will :
- Learn how to write simple functions as well as functions that accept and return multiple values.
- You'll also have the chance to put your newfound knowledge to use by answering common data scientist questions.
- Learn to write functions with default arguments so that the user doesn't have to specify them all the time, as well as variable-length arguments so that they can pass an arbitrary number of arguments to your functions.
- You will also be introduced to the fundamental concept of scope.
- Learn about lambda functions, which allow you to quickly write functions on the fly.
- You'll also practise dealing with errors in your functions, which is a necessary skill.
- Writing your own functions
- Default arguments, variable-length arguments and scope
- Lambda functions and error-handling