In this course, you will learn :
- Yoga psychology has nothing to do with postures.
- Psychology of daily behaviour, devotion, and mental health
- Meditations from Vedanta to Promote Mental Wellbeing
- Suffering Awareness and Emotional Freedom
1. Introduction to Basic Concepts
- Introduction and Course Overview
- What is Yoga?
- Four Paradigms of Spiritual Problem
- What is Spiritual Enlightenment?
2. Karma Counseling – the yoga/psychology of action and selfless service
- What is Karma Yoga?
- Problem of Impure Mind
- 7 Conditions to qualify as Karma
- Ideal of Karma Yoga
- 3 Levels of Karma Yoga
- Art of Work Karma Yoga
3. Bhakti Counseling – the yoga/psychology of devotion and love
- Bhakti Yoga
- Qualifications of the Aspirant (Bhakta)
- The Method of Bhakti Yoga
- Realization 01
4. Rāja Counseling – the practice of meditation
- What is Raja Yoga?
- Ashtanga 8 Limbs of Raja Yoga
- Yama, Niyama and Asana
- Pranayama - Breath Control
- The Psychic Prana - Kundalini Awakening
- Energy Centers - Chakras
- Benefits of Kundalini Awakening
- Signs of Awakening
- Pratyahara & Dharana
- Dhyana & Samadhi
5. Spirituality for Emotional Freedom
- Law of Karma - Root of all human suffering
- Four Yoga Paths - Solutions
- Trouble Shooting
- Realization 02