In this course, you will :
- tells the storey of how she turned her hobby of singing and songwriting into a career.
- Also discusses how she uses songwriting as an outlet, a way to let go of negative feelings and amp up positive ones.
- Teach you the fundamentals of songwriting as well as her own creative process. She explains how to draw your "hugot," or emotions, from various life experiences.
- Learn how to write an expressive song about anyone or anything you care about.
- Learn how to write a hopeful song.
- Learn how to write a song about the truest and most authentic version of yourself.
1. Why I Sing
- From Home Singer to Artist
- From Art to Science
- From a Hobby to My Career
- Myself vs. Others
2. The Art and Science of Songwriting
- The Components and Structure of a Hit Song
- Finding the Right Beat and Melody
- Choosing the Right Instruments and Tracks
- The Creative Process and Thought Starters
3. Finding Your Voice and Building Your Brand in Music
- Building a Music Channel
- Finding Your Unique Voice and Writing Style
- Building Your Brand as a Musician
- Breaking the Norm
4. Mountain Immersion: Heartbreak Song
The Mountains: A Story of a Broken Heart
5. Ocean View : Love Song
The Ocean: A Story of Love
6. Into the Forest : Song of Hope
The Forest: A Story of Hope
7. Your Space : Song About You
The Studio: A Story About YOU
8. Self Reflection and Practice