In this course, you will learn:
- Represent spatial interactions in 2D and 3D with homogeneous coordinates.
- Kinematic chains, forward and inverse kinematics, and differential kinematics are all used to manipulate robot arms.
- Robot and map representations, as well as motion planning, are used to programme and navigate mobile robots.
- Plan robotic systems in their entirety.
- Create current and future robot applications.
- Introduction to Robotics
- Homogenous coordinates and transform representations
- Kinematic chains
- Forward kinematics
- Inverse kinematics: analytical methods
- Differential kinematics: Jacobian computation, singular configurations
- Configuration space operation
- Mobile robots
- Differential drive kinematics
- Motion planning in robotics