- This course will cover the fundamentals of robotics, focusing on both the mind and the body.
- We will learn about two core robot classes: kinematic chains (robot arms) and mobile bases.
- For both robot types, we will introduce methods to reason about 3-dimensional space and relationships between coordinate frames.
- For robot arms, we will use these to model the task of delivering a payload to a specified location.
- For mobile robots, we will introduce concepts for autonomous navigation in the presence of obstacles.