In this course, you willl learn :
- Remarketing fundamentals using Google Ads and Analytics
- shows you how to create a remarketing strategy that works for your company by researching your target audience and tailoring ads to their interests.
- Learn about key remarketing strategies for common business use cases such as lead generation and ecommerce.
- Learn how to use the intelligent, industry-standard Google Marketing Platform to segment and create your audiences, as well as measure the ongoing effectiveness of your remarketing efforts.
- Learn how to avoid traffic cannibalization, conduct risk-free audience testing, and spot micro-conversion opportunities.
1. How Remarketing Works and Audience Sources
- How remarketing works
- Best candidates for remarketing
- Popular remarketing audience sources
2. Strategies for Defining Audiences
- Strategies for ecommerce audiences
- Strategies for audiences to drive lead generation
- Remarketing strategies to support long sales cycles
- Audience segmentation strategies
- Using analytics to identify audiences
3. Set Your Campaigns Up for Success
- Risk-free audience testing (search)
- Determining micro-conversions to support the customer journey
- Align ads and content
4. Create Your Remarketing Audiences
- How to create custom audiences
- Create web-based audiences with Google Ads
- Create sudiences in Google Analytics
5. Measure Long-Term Performance
- Review campaign level data
- Use your audience report
- Get the most from your Google Analytics audience report