In this course, you will :
- Google Ads Campaign Experiments: Best Use Cases, Step-by-Step Setup, Analysis, Implementation.
- Access Google Ads tools for forecasting performance.
- Budget Optimisation techniques using regression formula.
- Advanced Concept Testing: moving beyond A/B ad testing to testing concepts.
- Improving Geotargeting for Local Businesses With A Double Campaign Structure.
- How To Setup, Run, Pivot & Interpret the Paid & Organic Report.
- Make A Strong Argument For Running Branded Ads Using the Paid & Organic Report.
- Identify Opportunities Between Organic & Paid Listings.
- Learn to use a free Google Sheets template for automating and tracking budgets in multiple ad accounts.
- How to find the key pitfalls in any Google Ads account.
- How to Audit a new or existing Google Ads account and find issues to improve upon quickly.
- Utilise Dynamic Ad Customisers for more personalised ads.
- Understand the power of using Google Analytics with Google Ads and be familiar with Audience setup and relevant Google Ads reports in GA.
- Understand attribution models and why the default last click is not always ideal.
- Implement Machine Learning features within Google Ads to benefit your account in ways that human optimisation could never reach.
- Develop a multi-funnel remarketing strategy for GDN and search campaign.