In this course, you will :
- Understand Linux applications at a high level.
- Basic Linux techniques and system administration tasks should be practised.
- Students will be ready to take more advanced courses, such as those leading to the RHCSA exam.
- Why Do IT Professionals Need Experience with Linux?
- Why Does the Open Source Development Model Matter?
- What is a Linux Distribution?
- What is the Shell and How is it Used to Control Programs?
- What is the Linux Kernel and What is User Space?
- Orientation to the Linux Graphic User Interface
- Files in Linux
- The File System Hierarchy
- Editing Text Files in a Terminal
- Users and Groups
- File Permissions
- How Do I Manage Software in Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- How Do I Configure Networking from the Command Line?
- How Do I Control System Startup Processes?
- How Do I Learn More About Linux?