In this course, you will :
- Learn about the possibilities of 3D modelling by getting an overview of what it entails.
- Milan walks you through the interface of 3ds Max, its digital tools, and what they can do.
- Next, examine a client's brief and learn how to interpret it. Then, begin modelling the basic structure by experimenting with importing and positioning various elements.
- Milan walks you through the process of incorporating details in the surrounding space as well as interior elements such as furniture, flooring, carpentry, and more.
- Learn how to model structures such as outdoor stairs and add texture to create an exterior scene.
- See how to set up the finalised scene to bring your architectural visualisation to life.
- Learn how to change the camera position in your illustration. Milan teaches you the fundamentals of using VRay presets before delving into lighting materials and texturing environmental details.
- Milan finishes the course by showing you how to render your visualisation and import it into Photoshop for the finishing touches. He walks you through the process of finishing touches, fixing mistakes, and even adding a dog! Hear Milan's final advice on how to present your work and show it to clients.
1. Getting Started with the Project
- How to Understand the Brief
- Preparing AutoCAD DWG for Import
- Importing and Positioning Drawing in 3ds Max
2. Modeling the Building
- Modeling the Basic Volume
- Modeling Corten Panels
- Modeling Wood Cladding
- Modeling and Positioning Blinds
- Modeling Building Details
3. Modeling Additional Details and Terrain
- Modeling Net on the Terrace
- Modeling the Basement Walls and Parking
- Modeling Outdoor Stairs 1
- Modeling Outdoor Stairs 2
- Modeling Terrain’s Existing State
- Modeling Terrain According to the Project
4. Composition, Lighting, and Shading
- Default Scene and Importing a 3D Model
- Basic Lighting Setup
- Creating Simple Shaders
- Importing Shaders From Quixel
- Creating Complex Shaders
- Texturing the Environment
5. Environment and Atmosphere
- Adding Grass With MultiScatter
- Adding Additional Vegetation
- Adding Details and Surrounding Elements
- Final Scene Adjustments
- Final Render Setup
- Final Render Review and LightMix in VRay
6. Post-production in Photoshop
- Opening Render in Photoshop
- Working With Render Passes
- Adding Entourage
- Nik Color Efex Pro Plugin for Photoshop
- Final Adjustments