In thi course, you will :
- Describe how to manage requirements effectively.
- Distinguish between plans designed to elicit requirements from stakeholders and those designed to keep stakeholders engaged.
- Define the terms that will be used in stakeholder analysis.
- Identify the ten project requirements attributes.
- Examine the best methods for determining project requirements priorities.
1. Using the Requirements Management Process
- Identify standards
- Prepare the elicitation plan
- Identify the stakeholders
- Gather project requirements
- Analyze requirements
- Prioritize project requirements
- Create use cases
- Document project requirements
- Approve project requirements
- Manage change requirements