In this course, you will learn :
- The overall journey from recognising a business need to delivering the value that business needs will be met is fraught with difficulties.
- What are the portfolio-level challenges that can cause major problems during project execution?
- What are the activities that we repeat during the project foundation, even if they are not natural to us?
- How paradoxes in project execution and closure lead to escalation and project failure.
- What are the most difficult obstacles along the way?
The Big Picture of the Projects and Beyond
- Understanding the Value Streams
- Strategic and Portfolio level Challenges
- Challenges at Project Foundation
- Challenges at Project Execution and Closing
- The Main Challenge of the Project Execution