What you will learn
The basics of four different physical implementations of qubits: Silicon spin qubits, diamond NV center qubits, superconducting qubits, and topological qubits.
- How best to interface classical control circuitry with a quantum processor.
- Micro-architectures, compilers, and programming languages for a quantum processor.
- Quantum error-correction.
- Quantum algorithms that can be run on a quantum processor (e.g. Grover's algorithm).
- The quantum internet and its applications.