In this course, you will learn:
- Classical computing, which gave us the current digital age, is about to be displaced by a more exciting, powerful, and radically different form of computing. This technology—known as quantum computing—operates under completely different scientific principles and has the potential to provide a massive technological leap forward that will enable breakthroughs in artificial intelligence, medicine, chemistry, space capabilities, mixed reality, and so much more.
- A new era of computing is emerging
1. Understanding Classical Computing
- The current computing age
- A brief history of the third industrial revolution
- A simple explanation of classical computing
- Drivers of the next generation of computing
2. What Is Quantum Computing?
- What is quantum computing?
- Superposition: The core idea in quantum computing
- Entanglement and other fun concepts
3. Applications of Quantum Computing
- now and in the future
4. Opportunities and Risks of Quantum Computing
- Opportunities for enterprises and individuals
- trial revolution