What you will learn:
- The Entrepreneurial Thought and Action® methodology and how to apply it to opportunities of all kinds - both new ventures and innovation in existing organizations.
- Leadership and entrepreneurial skills needed to develop and implement social innovation initiatives, including strategic focus, engaging stakeholders, key measurements, and driving innovation to bring your organization to the next level.
- A toolkit of key concepts, competencies, and practices that will enable you to lead with your entrepreneurial mindset.
- Operational skills in risk management and common challenges related to starting a new business, and how to launch successfully.
- Specific behaviors for developing - and using - an entrepreneurial leadership mindset to motivate, mobilize and influence others as a positive change maker in an organization.