In this course, you will learn :
- What are critical thinking skills and how can they be applied in real life?
- What are problem-solving skills, and how can they be used?
- How to put your creativity and innovation skills to use.
- How to hone your creative abilities.
- What is the difference between sustaining and disruptive innovation, and how can it be applied?
- How knowledge is created and how to apply it in projects and in everyday life.
- Language learning strategies and how to learn any language
- What are emotional intelligence skills and how can they be used?
- How to approach real-world problem solving and gain a thorough understanding of how to solve any problem in life.
- Critical Thinking Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Creativity Skills
- Sustaining vs Disruptive Innovation Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Emotional Intelegence
- Language Skills
- Truth of Current Education