In this course, you will learn :
- Negotiation, managing organizational politics, finding mentors, and converting enemies to allies are all examples of personal effectiveness.
- Use practical leadership activities such as defining roles, creating a vision, coaching, conflict resolution, and delegation.
- Engage in teambuilding activities such as hiring the right team members, building the team, managing the team, and holding effective meetings.
- Understand and apply the principles of establishing an organization's vision.
- A Technical Leader's Qualities and Effectiveness
- Challenges of Leading Individuals in the Tech Industry
- Challenges of Leading Technical Teams