In this course, you will learn :
- Learn about the creative process of painting with gouache and create playful scenes that express your inner world.
- How to mix, blend, and layer colours to express yourself and bring your ideas to life on paper.
- Learn about the materials required for gouache painting and get Cagla's advice on how to care for them.
- Explore gouache and acrylic gouache techniques such as mixing, layering, and blending, and put them to use in a variety of painting exercises.
- Explore composition and make a rough sketch of your illustration. Draw your final design on paper before tracing it with a lightbox onto watercolour paper.
- How to make your colours stand out on the page before finishing with the back of your brush.
1. Dipping into the World of Gouache
- Materials and Brush Care
- Detail Brushes Are Not Scary
2. Get Creative and Sketch
- How to Get Inspired
- How to Compose an Illustration
- Sketching the Final Illustration
3. Painting with Joyful Colors
- The Tail with Flowers
- The Houses: Mixed Media
- The Last Details
4. Adjusting to the Digital World
- Scanning and Editing the Original Art
- How to Use Social Media Effectively