In this course, you will :
- Learn about the four basic consistencies of gouache paints, how to layer them, and how to blend them.
- guides you through the use of common landscape elements such as sky and water, as well as the importance of adding silhouettes
- Explore the qualities, commonalities, and magic of nature by looking at a collection of images and exploring their qualities, commonalities, and magic.
- Learn how to take what you've discovered and turn it into a plan for your painting.
- Discusses experimenting with texture before painting, as well as different approaches to painting and staying inspired.
- demonstrates her techniques for photographing artwork and documenting the process for social media.
1. Getting to Know Gouache
- About Gouache
- Landscape Basics
2. Finding Magic
- Being Inspired
- The Shape of the Painting
- Turning an Idea into a Plan
3. Painting a Magical Waterfall
- Starting with Colour
- Layers and Sketching
- The First Layer or Background
- The Middle Ground
- The Foreground
4. Moving Forward
- Texture Studies
- Staying Inspired and Sharing Your Work