In this course, you will learn :
- How to use frame-by-frame animations on your iPad Pro to tell powerful visual stories.
- Learn the tools you'll need to create engaging animations, from creating a storyboard to shooting your sequence, and create your own mixed media looping animation that's ready to share online.
- Before diving into client briefs, learn more about the different types of animation and their history, as well as what makes a good one and how to respond to it properly.
- Learn everything there is to know about Procreate and how to prepare for a successful animation.
- Explore how to colour them, and then import each of your sub animations into Adobe After Effects to make the final composition.
1. Receiving a Client Brief and How to Respond
- What Is Animation?
- Receiving a Client Brief
- Brand Research
- Start Sketching
- Finding a Colour Palette
- Draw the Storyboard
- Working with Photography
2. Animation in Procreate and Adobe After Effects
- Overview and Animation Setup in Procreate
- Rough Animation
- Colour Animation
- Type Animation and Filters
3. Polish Your Animation and Deliver
- Level up with Effects
- Add Simple Sound Effects and Music
- Share the Final Product