In this course, you will :
- Begin your Oracle Cloud journey by learning about its architecture and user management.
- Learn the fundamentals of VCN and network security.
- Learn about the load balancer and traffic management concepts.
- Discover more about OCI Compute and storage options.
- Investigate the concepts of autoscaling and operating system management.
- A deep dive into Oracle Cloud databases and their applications.
- WAF is used to secure the OCI infrastructure.
- Utilize the observability and management platform on OCI to monitor infrastructure and applications.
- OCI Introduction
- Oracle Cloud Free Tier Account
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Networking: Virtual Cloud Network
- Networking: Connectivity
- Networking: Load Balancer
- Networking: DNS Management
- Networking: Other Services
- Object Storage
- Block Storage
- File Storage
- Observability and Management Introduction
- Observability and Management: Monitoring
- Observability and Management: Logging
- Prepare for OCI Architect Associate Certification