In this course, you will :
- Determine and investigate what makes a good video. Consider the significance of connecting with your audience and the impact of visuals in your video.
- guides you through the considerations you should make before recording, such as location, lighting, and framing. Then, learn what it takes to communicate effectively and convey the emotion you want to convey.
- Start recording the first takes of your video using what you've learned. begins by instructing you on how to introduce yourself and structure your script.
- then walks you through the process of creating the right flow, engaging viewers, and storytelling.
- Before working on tone of voice and language, understand the importance of nonverbal communication, such as posture, eye contact, and gestures.
- Discover what sets you apart from others and how to be authentically you as you build your brand.
- Practice introducing yourself in the style of a 30-second elevator pitch to learn how to make a good first impression in a short period of time. Finish the course by creating your final video and listening to Domingas' advice on how and where to reach your target audience.
1. Getting Started
- The Importance of Communication
- Talk Freely
- Look Into the Camera
2. Getting Ready
- What Do You Need to Get Started?
- Basic Lighting Tips
3. Structuring Your Video Storytelling
- The Structure of a Video: The Script
- Personality and Self-Awareness
- Finding Your Niche or Branding
4. The Elevator Pitch
- Elevator Pitch
- Creating a Video Business Card
- To Learn More: Examples of Elevator Pitch